This is what happened when I left Gary in charge with
helping the boys take showers...
I was drying off Jayce and getting him in his pjs
and walked back in the bathroom to see
Gary was just sitting there laughing
because he said Ledger didn't want to wait!
Ledger was still dressed splashing in the shower.
Ledger helping himself in the freezer!
He is turning into a monster.
Love you Ledger for keeping things interesting...











4 comments:
Funny freezer picture. I'm sick of manning the fridge, cupboards, toilets, stairs, water, streets, and knifes. Just think, we only have a couple more years of this stage.
At this stage he definitly keeps me on my toes. With each of my kids, they have come up with something new that you never thought would or could happen. It's sad to think that all this is going to over soon! I don't know if I'm ready for the baby/toddler stage to be over?
I guess you'll just have to have another.
I don't know if I could handle a fifth kid plus Gary...ha ha...Gary said he was done at three anyways.
Post a Comment