Friday, April 24, 2009

Little Fishermen

March09 072

Bryce and Drew are competitive with each other and are always keeping track of how many fish are caught. They did a good job catching 10 fish and even helped clean the fish.  The boys are definitely outdoorsmen!  Jayce and Ledger are just trying to figure out if the fish are nice or not.  Dad sticking the fish in their faces make it a little harder for them to love fish.  It was cold out but a nice weekend…

March09 079

March09 076 March09 083

March09 085

Jayce doesn’t like his hands dirty so he is holding the fish with a napkin.

 March09 099

After crying a little Ledger is now loving the fish…

2 comments:

Megan Rose said...

How funny! PS I don't know why, but it says that your last post was 3 months ago. I clicked on it anyway. I've updated mine three times. Have you seen it yet?

Greg and Brittany said...

hey, I didn't even know that you had one of these! Hello! you have such handsome boys!

Kelly family in 08