
Bryce and Drew's 2nd yr. helping Dadmake derby cars for Cub Scouts.
Bryce's was black with red flames.
Drew had a blue and silver car.
Some of the boys in Cub Scouts ready for a race!
This is a picture of Bryce and Drew's Cars...Jayce also wanted to be included in the last race of the night.
Lightening McQueen gave a little competition to the race.






4 comments:
Cool cars! Are all of those scouts from Ritzville or did you guys combine with someone.
There is about ten boys from town in Ritzville not church that are in the different groups in Cub Scouts! I think its a little different because there isn't enough boys just from the branch. Bryce might been the only one his age from the branch. They meet in the school cafetria on Mondays and then have a meeting once a month with all the boys together at the Legion Hall. The cars turned out this year even though Gary's arm was hurt...but we think they ended up having a little too much weight in the back slowing them down towards the end of race track. I think the boys enjoyed spending time with Dad even though the cars didn't win! So that's good!
YAY!!!!
Hey Leslie I came across your blog...Your boys are so cute and in cub scouts, I bet that's weird! You will have to check my blog out, great way to keep in touch! How are you doing?
Post a Comment