Wednesday, February 04, 2009

YW Crafts

The last couple of activities in Young Womens we have made some cute crafts. The first craft we had our favorite helper Bro. Burt cut out all of the wood letters. He has been very helpful and willing to do all the manly cutting and hammering that us girls aren't as good at. Thanks Bro. B!!! The letter BE with the tag Thou An Example is the mutual theme and the girls had a good time painting and creating their own to take home. They all did a good job! The second craft we had made for the YW was a necklace that has a value on it that they can change to help them remember what they are working on in their Personal Progress books. We were able to hand them out at New Beginnings which turned out really good! It's been a good experience working with the YW and I feel that I have learned a lot from them. Being in YW's has helped me to keep on working on and improving things in my own life. I want to be a good example and hope that I am doing my part. Thanks to the women that I work with in YW for their love and friendship!

No comments:

Kelly family in 08