

It was getting late but I wanted to get a picture of all the deer coming into the yard. I'm not sure how to get my camera to take a
good night picture and so this is what I have.
The auto mode was just dark
and you couldn't see anything and then I tried the night scene
and everything looks blurry like everyone is running???
I don't know what to do about my camera!
Anyways I was sitting over by the barn taking pictures of the deer when Drew and Jayce dressed in miss matched shoes with no coats came sneaking out just watching the deer watch them. The boys aren't the quietest! They stood there for a minute and then decided it was to cold to stand there and watch so they ran back into the house. The deer have been around for about a month and we have more cars driving by to see all the deer...
Very exciting!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment